FIVE TRICKS TO MAKE HIM MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY: LOVE SONGS FOR HIM
September 5, 2018
Your first date… Your first dance… The festival you partied at for a week… These are all special moments that remind him of you and they all have a playlist! If you have ever wanted to remind him of what he is missing, we have the perfect list of love songs for him!
- The first step to creating your “Love Songs For Him” playlist is to choose something you both like.
This can be something simple like a song you both love to dance to or something that you both cannot help singing along to. If you have ever been on a road trip with your significant other, you know exactly what we are talking about. Send him a few of these songs and it will absolutely make him miss you!
- The Proclaimers: I Am Gonna Be (500 miles)
- AC/DC: Shook Me All Night Long
- Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody
- The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey: Closer
- Tom Jones: It Is Not Unusual
- The second step is to make sure to send a variety of emotions his way when you are choosing the best love songs for him.
Persuading him to feel a certain way about you is ideal, but a major part of that is helping him understand how you feel about him. Let him know where you stand with a classic like these. You want songs that make him to miss you. You want songs that make him sad that he is away. You want songs that say I love you to him.
- Shania Twain: You Are Still The One
- DeathCab For Cutie: Follow You Into The Dark
- Queen: Best Friend
- Sinead O’Connor: Nothing Compares 2U
- Etta James: At Last
- You should also include songs that make him passionate about getting back to you on your playlist of love songs for him.
Songs about miles and struggles he is willing to go through in order to hold you once again. These songs can be romantic in nature, but the priority is getting him motivated. A song about distance is never a bad choice for this category. There is something very romantic about two lovers traveling across the country to finally be together. If you are in a long distance relationship we recommend you check out a few of these.
- Bob Denver: Leaving On A Jet Plane
- Michael Buble: Home
- Robert Earl Keen: I Am Coming Home To You
- The Dubliners : Rambling Rover
- Tracy Chapman: Promise
- No love songs for him list would be complete without some great romantic songs for him.
They can be upbeat, they can be a little sad, and they can be anywhere in between. The goal here is to find an “I Need You” and “I Miss You” song. Depending on your man’s style he may prefer a different combination of lyrics, rhythm, and beats, but one thing’s for sure, there is definitely a song out there that makes the idea of living without you unbearable.
- Diana Ross: Endless Love
- Percy Sledge: When A Man Loves A Woman
- Foreigner: I Want To Know What Love Is
- Celine Dion: The Power of Love
- Meat Loaf: I Would Do Anything For Love
- The last step is to turn for inspiration if you still cannot find those sweet love songs that personify that special relationship between you and your man.
This list turns to tinsel town’s most beloved Romantic movies. Listen love songs for him on the big screen or on headphones, either way the music will stir those memories that keep him connected to you.
- The BodyGuard: I Will Always Love You
- The Great Gatsby: Young And Beautiful
- Dirty Dancing: She Is Like The Wind
- Armageddon: I Do Not Want To Miss A Thing
- City Of Angels: Iris
Everything you need to make a romantic list of “I Miss You” songs to keep him longing to be with you. While your building yours, remember; it is not the song that’s romantic. The song is merely a trigger reminding him of why he loves you. Keep that in mind and he will not be able to keep away from you!